Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lackland AFB Graduation


On Sunday, the day I had to say goodbye...............................again :(

Ahhhh, just love him too much!


On the boat at the Riverwalk




Eating on base the first day we were together
Oh my, how could you not love a face like this?
He was 1 of 12 out of about 100 guys to receive Honor Grad, I'm so proud of him!
Only 10% of all graduates receive this award.



With my parents
With my Brothers






Crystyl, Danny's older sis
Graduation

My lil' Airman carrying the Arkansas flag!

Me and Crystyl on the bus on the way over to the graduation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! im glad you posted some!! So nice that boot camp is over huh!! now we just have to get through tech school and it will be better:)...crazy to think were moving THIS weekend!

The Beals said...

Yay!!! I am so glad you got to be together again ! You look the happiest you have been in a few months! I love you girl!

Emilee said...

Wow! So happy you got to finally see your hubby! Good luck with the move. I miss you at work already!