Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our new home to be is..............................

TUCSON, AZ!!!! I'm so excited to be going somewhere that is pretty close to home but still far enough to be a new adventure for the both of us. For a minute there we thought we were going to end up in North Dakota, which would not be good because I can't handle the cold and it gets like 40 below there. I'm thankful to know that everything will work out. Danny's job is Hydraulics and he should be done with Tech School, here in Texas, on the 18th of December but things change so I'll keep ya posted. Also my new apartment is coming along pretty good, I'm just glad to have such a wonderful friend, Nikki, here to help me through this and keep me from getting too lonely. :)

2 comments:

The Beals said...

I am so glad you two have each other for this very trying time in both your lives! I love you both so much, and I am so proud of how strong you both have been. MUAH MISS YOU!!!

Brian, Laura, and Lucas Bone said...

Wow Tucson huh?! Exciting. I want to list Tucson but Brian has been on the fence about it for months. It must be a great feeling to know what you are doing with your life. So did you end up taking all your stuff to Shep or did you leave stuff here? I am debating on how much stuff I should take there