Friday, October 2, 2009

Fun at Sheppard AFB!

















Danny is finally able to come off base and spend time at the apartment and elsewhere but before now we've had to find things to do on base. We've seen a lot of movies in the past 2 weeks, went bowling, played ping pong and pool. That was fun but I'm so happy we can now come off base and relax. I look forward to seeing him every night and the days don't go by quick enough. The one thing I wish we could do besides live together is sleep next to each other. I miss that! Until that day comes I'm making the most of every second we spend together.






1 comment:

Brian, Laura, and Lucas Bone said...

Okay so need to call me some time and fill me in on how things are going and what I should expect! I am so happy that you guys are finally together again. Call me soon!