Wednesday, June 2, 2010


Ash bowling

Zach and Jess

Danny and I

Jon, Danny Zach, Brian and Ben

No Comment

Jess, Me and Ash

A couple of crazies got ahold of my camera haha




Cassius BEFORE his diet



AFTER his diet AMAZING!


I thought this was cute, one day when I came home from work I found Danny had sorted the laundry and folded the clean laundry. It just made me feel thankful for the little things! haha I know I'm cheesy! :)


This is the GIGANTIC plane Danny works on. EC130


Just us at the movie theater waiting to see Shrek, which was AWESOME!!!




Danny's dad came to visit us for a whole week! This was us at the airport saying goodbye.


We got some new furniture



I know I'm terrible at updating but here's a summary of what's been going on in our lives:
We have been here in Tucson for about six months now and we have grown to really like it here. We've made some great friends, it's not exactly the same as home but we'll get there. Danny ranked up and got his first raise, which is very exciting. I'm working at Great Clips right next to the base and I absolutely love it and everyone I work with is great. Also, we've recently put Cassius on a diet and have been working extra hard to make sure he gets a daily walk and he looks awesome! We're going to St. George on the 27th and I can't wait for it to get here! Anyway I'm going to try and be better about updating more often.


(This was all supposed to be at the top, but I pretty much suck at this)











































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah YAY its about time. wow huge transformation w cassius. i need to be put on a diet! it makes a huge difference when u make friends there hu? were starting to like it out here. miss ya!