Thursday, February 24, 2011

Belly Pics













I'm sure everyone has heard by now that I'm pregnant! We couldn't be more excited, I want him to be here already! It's been awhile since I've updated and a lot has gone on. We just bought our first house here in Tucson, AZ just a couple weeks ago and Danny is now on a TDY in Vegas for a month. I've been having a really hard time with him being gone and it's only been 7 days so far. I think I handled it better when he went to Basic Training for 3 months because for 1 I wasn't pregnant and all hormonal and I was with my family all the time, I'm really missing everyone right now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...totally been there! SO HAPPY you updated this with cute belly pictures I love it! So excited to meet little carter or vince. Both cute names:) Love and miss you both. I can't wait for you to be parents. it is the BEST thing ever!

The Beals said...

Your belly is so stinky cute!! We cant wait to meet baby Carter/Vince!! I wish I could be there to kiss your bel bel!! Miss you guys so dang much!

The Beals said...

I meant stinkin not stinky belly, lol ;)