Thursday, May 19, 2011

Being Induced Sunday, May 22nd!










I cannot wait to meet this little munchkin! It almost doesn't feel real that I'm going to finally see what he looks like after what seems like FOREVER. Danny is just as antsy as I am, he's going to be such an amazing father. I'm so lucky to have the support that I have. Danny is getting deployed the end of June sometime so I'll be in STG for awhile soon after that. I can't wait to see all the familiar faces of home but I'm going to miss him so much.

2 comments:

Brian, Laura, and Lucas Bone said...

Oh my goodness he is getting deployed?? Where is he going and for how long? We are thinking of going home for a visit in August, if you are still there I would love to see you and your little guy! Good luck to all of you :)

Jeff, Jess and Cason said...

I can't wait to see you and the little man! We will have to get together TONS while you are here. Good luck on Sunday!! It will be amazing.