Saturday, April 7, 2012

We're still alive!

It's been almost a year since I've updated and I really regret it now. I'm hoping I'll keep the deal this time to update as often as I can because I want Carter to able to look back and see how much we love him.

So, here's whats's been going on as of late:

*Danny left for Afghanistan on the 20th of March and Carter and I made our way to St. George that same day. We're staying with my parents until Danny returns late July/early August.

*Carter started crawling in November and is non-stop! He can pretty much walk but wants to get places too quickly so he usually ends up crashing on his rear end or holding on to furniture.

*He absolutely adores Cassius and says, "Daw" when he sees him but Cassius does not return the love. It's very heartbreaking. :(

*He is the sweetest, smiliest, most outgoing, friendly baby I've ever come across.

*He experienced his first Easter egg hunt today and he loved seeing all the other little kids.

*He also had his first encounter with grass today. It was hilarious, I wish I would've got it on video. He would touch his big toe to the ground and then bring it right back up. Eventually, he came around and enjoyed it.

*He's 10 months and growing so fast. I love seeing him evolve into such a sweet little boy.

*I know there's so much more but I'll be back! Here's some pics some old and some new:








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES...what a good present surprise that you updated kim...He's so big and cute. Loved the pictures you text me today too!! miss you 3!

The Beals said...

I sure love that boy! He is definatley one of the happiest friendliest babies I have ever met! (I always pretend that he is smiley to me because he remembers me lol)